- 6:18 pm - Fri, Aug 29, 2014
I’m convinced that things could be worse.
- 8:20 pm - Thu, Aug 28, 2014
There are definitely worse places to ride a bike. Even *another* flat couldn’t harsh my mellow.
- 8:26 pm - Wed, Aug 27, 2014
Got out. Saw stuff. Got sweat in my eyes. Raised heart rate. Felt alive.
- 10:06 pm - Tue, Aug 26, 2014
I rode my bike in the sunshine. And it was good.
- 4:19 pm
Visited friends at Adams Avenue Bicycles today for bike-related errands and saw these gems;
- Custom Bill Holland pursuit bike with 650 front and 700 rear wheels
- Very funky old Schwinn cargo bike with hefty front carrier.
- Even funkier old Torpado with early (horrible) aero bars, Vetta seat, Campy and Shimano and Dia-Compe parts, old Trek Iso rims (that cracked like crazy), and good old Columbus Aelle tubing.
- 8:28 pm - Sat, Aug 23, 2014
Man’s gotta eat. Even Lily likes sushi.
- 5:34 pm - Wed, Aug 20, 2014
Grill time and girl time. Good times.
- 11:48 pm - Sat, Aug 16, 2014
Symphony and Cirque du Soleil- it was a very good night with my girls.
- 11:20 pm
I learned today that the proper medical name is not “butt crack”, but(t) is actually “gluteal cleft.” I feel smarter now. #sorta